Preparation for Appointment
Here’s generally what to expect and what to bring to your first appointment with Kapil:
What to expect:
- A comprehensive review of your current urological problem
- Any further steps – management, tests, referrals or surgery
Please remember to bring the following items with you:
- Referral letter from your General Practitioner
- Medicare card, DVA card or Pension card
- Private health insurance details
- Any relevant reports, blood tests, urine tests or imaging
- A list of current medications
If you’re a new patient please complete and submit a Patient Registration form prior to your first appointment. Alternatively, please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out our registration form in person.
If you have to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Payment will be required prior or on the day by either cash or credit/debit card. Your Medicare refund will be processed on the same day.